By accessing our app, MeetU, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing MeetU. The materials contained in MeetU are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of MeetU per device for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
• modify or copy the materials;
• use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
• attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in MeetU;
• remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
• transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MeetU at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials within MeetU are provided on an 'as is' basis. MeetU makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, MeetU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to MeetU.
In no event shall MeetU or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use MeetU, even if MeetU or a MeetU authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing in MeetU could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MeetU does not warrant that any of the materials on MeetU are accurate, complete or current. MeetU may make changes to the materials contained in MeetU at any time without notice. However MeetU does not make any commitment to update the materials.
MeetU has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MeetU of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
By using MeetU, you agree that you will not:
• use MeetU for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
• use MeetU for any harmful or nefarious purpose
• use MeetU in order to damage MeetU
• spam, solicit money from or defraud any members.
• impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission.
• bully, "stalk", intimidate, assault, harass, mistreat or defame any person.
• post any Content that violates or infringes anyone's rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right.
• post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit or pornographic.
• post any Content that incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
• solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members or disseminate another person's personal information without his or her permission.
• use another member's account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
• create another account if we have already terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
MeetU reserves the right to investigate and/ or terminate your account without a refund of any purchases if you have violated this Agreement, misused MeetU or behaved in a way that MeetU regards as inappropriate or unlawful, including actions or communications that occur on or off MeetU.
MeetU may revise these terms of service for its app at any time without notice. By using MeetU you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia, Tallinn and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.